We are a true family firm, with our roots deep in the soil of Norrbotten, Sweden. We have been hunters and fishermen for decades and we know from personal experience how a knife should be. The firm started operations in 1984 and today is acknowledged as one of Sweden's foremost knife specialists. We began to develop our own knives in 1987 and today this is our principal activity at Fällkniven AB.
We have gained great experience during the years through close contacts with both customers and manufacturers. This knowledge, we now use to make the world's leading specialized knife. Because of this, we're today Perveyor to His Majesty the King of Sweden.
To be on the safe side we quality test our knives at Lulea University of Technology so that we know how our knives hold up. The knowledge allows us to dare say that our knives are the strongest, serial manufactured, stainless steel knives in the world!
Visit their site here: http://www.fallkniven.com/
Fallkniven Company Quick Facts:
- Started: 1984
- Boss: Peter Hjortberger, Founder & President
- Company Focus: Survival, Camping
- Product Range: Fixed Blades, Folding Knives, Sharpeners
- Past Locations: -unknown-
- Current Location: Boden - Sweden
- Other interesting facts: Supplies equipment to Swedish and US Military. 2 models - 'F1' & 'S1' tested and approved for use by US Navy Marine air crews. Regarded highly among Bushcraft community.
Fallkniven Models (alphabetical):
TK3 (Tre Kronor 3)