Bark River Knife & Tool
The Bark River Knife & Tool Company is a family-owned business whose goal is to produce the finest semi-production cutting tools available on the market. These products are aimed for use by outdoorsmen and others who need real performance in the field. At Bark River the emphasis is on maximum performance of its products. They use a blend of traditional and contemporary designs and styles. Manufacturing methods are also a blend of modern and traditional to gain needed tolerances while maintaining the subtle features that have produced exemplary cutting implements for centuries.
Visit their website here: http://www.barkriverknifetool.com/
Bark River Company Quick Facts:
- Started: ?
- Boss: Mike Stewart, Owner
- Company Focus: Outdoor, Bushcraft
- Product Range: Fixed Blades, chopping knives, hatchets
- Past Locations: ?
- Current Location: Escanaba - Michigan
- Other interesting facts: Has a huge user base of Bushcraft and camping users. Innovative and comes out with good designs and a wide variety of handle materials. However some have said that the owner has some history with Blackjack Knives.
Bark River Knife Models (alphabetical):
|Bird & Trout|
|Bumble Bee||Camp Ax|
|Canadian Camp||Canadian Sportsman|
|Classic Lite Hunter||Colonial Patch||Escort|
|Gunny||Highland Special||Hudson Bay Camp Knife|
|Imp||Kephart||Lil Canadian 3V|
|Liten Bror||Mikro TUSK||Mikro Canadian II|
|Mikro Slither||Mini Canadian||Mini Northstar|
|Montana Guide||Mountain Man||Mountain Man Dagger|
|Smoke Jumper||T.U.S.K||Ultralite Bushcrafter|
|Vest Pocket Bowie||Wolf River||Woodland Special|